Patrick Hogan the NASA World Wind project manager will be presenting the World Wind Java SDK at the 2008 American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San Francisco December 15-19.
Although Google Earth and KML have an overwhelming presence, the World Wind Java SDK is being used by an increasing number of professionals:
- Virtual Ocean
- Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
- Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information
- Joint Center for Intelligent Spatial Computing
- World Wind Java Enabling Technology, Thu 18th Dec 08:00.
- NASA World Wind: A New Mission, Thu 18th Dec 14:55.
During Patrick's presentation, VEGA will also show a new version of EOLI (Earthnet OnLine Interactive), a client developed for the European Space Agency for the Earth Observation, Multi-mission, Catalogue and Ordering Services, using the World Wind SDK.